Janina - Princess of Jade Janina - Princess of Jade

Really sweet. What program and what brushes do you use to do skin/leather textures?

K9-Tales responds:

Thank you!
For the skin and really most of the whole thing I used the standard Sketchbook brush set (in Sketchbook Pro), which is the core set of the program (the first brushes in the pro and non pro version's menu). I did a base colour layer, then added one and shaded with the standard paintbrush. Then to get the different textures I just used the "round smudge tool" at really low strength to blend and move the colours around.

DreyLand - Zone 2 - Pengonia Jungle DreyLand - Zone 2 - Pengonia Jungle

Wow! really impressive. What applications did you use and how did you apply the lighting so well?

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! The application used is Photoshop and for the lighting It's hard to give a real explanation, everyone use different methods to do it. You can find really interesting lighting effects on the Internet!
Thanks for the 4 stars.

Feeding Time Feeding Time

I like how the factory has more shadows, darker colors and such a large contrast with the geese.

A particulary weird scene because the geese seem in control because of the buttons. Almost how they like being stuffed.